Saint Leo will provide the following accommodations to current
employees of the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
(MARTA) who apply for admission to and enroll in Saint Leo degree
1. Fill out the Request for Information form here. For more
information on our programs, see our complete list of
programs and locations.
Campus and Center Locations
and locations by zip code.
2. Applicants requesting admission to the university must meet
all university requirements in order to be admitted.
3. Upon completion and submittal of the Request for Information
form, a Saint Leo University Enrollment Counselor will contact you
to provide admission information. When contacted, be sure to
make the counselor aware of your employer and ask if you are
eligible to receive a reduction in tuition.
4. Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for
enrollment in future terms and will not be applied
5. For any questions, please contact: (888)
875-8265 for undergraduate; (800)
707-8846 for graduate.
Saint Leo University is a regionally accredited undergraduate
and graduate institution known for academic excellence and a