Outback Pro-Am Ticket Sales to Benefit Lions
December 16, 2009
Saint Leo University friends and
alumni can take part in the 2010 Outback Steakhouse Pro-Am Golf
Tournament and benefit Saint Leo at the same time. Kookabura
Charity Ticket Packages for the tournament, slated for April 12-18
at TPC Tampa Bay, are now on sale. Kookabura Charity Ticket
Packages can also be purchased as Christmas presents for golfers,
as customer thank-you gifts, or as employee-recognition
TPC Tampa Bay in Lutz was recently rated as the 13th best public golf facility in GolfWorld Magazine’s 2009 Reader’s Choice Golf Roll. The purchase of Kookabura Charity Ticket Package costs $500, with all proceeds going to Saint Leo University.
The package includes:
- Two (2) one-day Green-Hopper Party Passes featuring admission into three hospitality areas offering VIP golf viewing and spectacular complimentary hospitality.
- Four (4) weekly badges for tournament admittance for the entire week.
- Ten (10) one-day passes for tournament admittance one day.
- Two (2) preferred parking passes.
- One (1) weekday foursome of golf at TPC Tampa Bay to be scheduled Monday through Thursday between May 3 and September 23, 2010, based on availability. Cart fee is additional.
- One (1) Outback Steakhouse Pro-Am lapel pin.
There are three easy ways to purchase your ticket/s:
1. Complete the 2010 Kookaburra Charity Ticket Order Form and remit with your credit card information or check (made payable to: Outback Steakhouse Pro-Am) to:
Outback Steakhouse Pro-Am
2202 N West Shore, 5th Floor
Tampa, FL 33607
2. Call the Outback Steakhouse Pro-Am office at (813) 265-4653
3. Select the “Invoice Me' option on the form and the tournament will provide you with and invoice.
For additional information on the Kookaburra Charity Ticket Package, contact the Outback Steakhouse Pro-Am at (813) 265-4653 or www.outbackproam.com or Vikki Reece at Saint Leo University at (352) 588-8668 or email@example.com.