Savannah Education Center
Learning Resource Center Writing Seminars every Wednesday (excluding first and last Wednesday of the term) 5:00 -6:00 pm in Room 6.
Expand your opportunities at Saint Leo’s Savannah Education Center—whether you’re finishing a degree or starting an undergraduate program to enhance your career.
The Savannah Education Center Experience
Enjoy the full Saint Leo experience. The Savannah Education Center offers flexible class schedules, affordable tuition, outstanding faculty and an environment tailored to busy adult students.
No matter where you are, you can count on the same quality curriculum and academic rigor as University Campus classes.
- Affordable Academic Excellence: Benefit from a degree from a top Catholic university that is both regionally accredited and a nationally recognized leader in adult education.
- Flexible Convenience: Take on-ground classes on evenings and weekends, or online and distance learning classes whenever, wherever.
- Personal Attention: A focus on individual needs is central to our mission. With a Center faculty-student ratio of 25:1, you can easily build close relationships with fellow students, instructors and advisors.
Learn more about the Education Center experience at Saint Leo University.
Prepare to take the next step in your career. Browse Savannah's degree offerings below to get started.
Associate of Arts
Bachelor of Arts
- Accounting (B.A.)
- Criminal Justice (B.A.)
- Human Resource Management (B.A.)
- Human Services (B.A.)
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Religion (B.A.)
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Logistics
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Management
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Technology Management