Pasco Hernando Education Office
Pasco Hernando State College
Expand your opportunities at Saint Leo’s Pasco Hernando Education Offices—whether you’re finishing a degree or starting an undergraduate program to enhance your career.
The Pasco Hernando Education Office Experience
Enjoy the full Saint Leo experience. The Pasco Hernando Education Office—with locations at Pasco Hernando State College's (PHSC) campuses in Brooksville, New Port Richey and Spring Hill—offers flexible class schedules, affordable tuition, outstanding faculty and an environment tailored to busy adult students.
No matter where you are, you can count on the same quality curriculum and academic rigor as University Campus classes.
- Affordable Academic Excellence: Benefit from a degree from a top Catholic university that is both regionally accredited and a nationally recognized leader in adult education.
- Flexible Convenience: Take on-ground classes on evenings and weekends, or online and distance learning classes whenever, wherever.
- Personal Attention: A focus on individual needs is central to our mission. With a Center faculty-student ratio of 25:1, you can easily build close relationships with fellow students, instructors and advisors.
Social Work (New Port Richey and Spring Hill only)
Human Services (Brooksville only)
Learn more about the Education Center experience at Saint Leo University.
Prepare to take the next step in your career. Browse Pasco Hernando's degree offerings below to get started.
Bachelor of Arts
- Criminal Justice (B.A.)
- Human Resources Management (B.A.)
- Human Services (B.A.)
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Accounting
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Management
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Marketing
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Technology Management
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - English
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - Mathematics
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - Social Science