Orange Park Education Office
Orange Park, FL
RED TEXT HEREThe NEFL- Orange Park office is experiencing technical difficulties with internet and phone.
Please contact the Palatka office [352.588.5750] or St. Augustine office [352.588.6720] for assistance if needed.
Expand your opportunities at Saint Leo’s Orange Park Education Office—whether you’re finishing a degree or starting an undergraduate program to enhance your career.
The Orange Park Education Office Experience
Enjoy the full Saint Leo experience. The Orange Park Education Office offers flexible class schedules, affordable tuition, outstanding faculty and an environment tailored to busy adult students.
No matter where you are, you can count on the same quality curriculum and academic rigor as University Campus classes.
- Affordable Academic Excellence: Benefit from a degree from a top Catholic university that is both regionally accredited and a nationally recognized leader in adult education.
- Flexible Convenience: Take on-ground classes on evenings and weekends, or online and distance learning classes whenever, wherever.
- Personal Attention: A focus on individual needs is central to our mission. With a Center faculty-student ratio of 25:1, you can easily build close relationships with fellow students, instructors and advisors.
Learn more about the Education Office experience at Saint Leo University.
Prepare to take the next step in your career. Browse Orange Park's degree offerings below to get started.
Bachelor of Arts
- Accounting (B.A.)
- Criminal Justice (B.A.)
- Human Services (B.A.)
- Elementary Education (K-6) (B.A.)
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Management
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - English
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - Mathematics
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - Science
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - Social Science