General Institutional Information

In this section of the University HEOA compliance website, you will find general information about the University. This will include information from FERPA to Career and Job Placement Services.

Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities

Saint Leo strives to support all of its students academically.

Education Programs

Saint Leo offers a wide variety of academic programs in both undergraduate and graduate levels of study. To view the Saint Leo University course catalog, please visit our Catalog webpage.

Study Abroad

Enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit by Saint Leo University may be considered enrollment in Saint Leo University for purposes of applying for federal student financial aid. For additional information about study abroad, please visit the Study Abroad webpage.

Internet Course Schedule and Course Supplies

To review the books and supplies required by the online courses, please visit Saint Leo University’s online book store via the MBS Direct website.


Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institutional Programs and Articulation Agreements

Transfer of Credit Policy

Copyright Infringement, Computer Use and File Sharing– Policy and Sanctions

  • University policies on copyright Infringement can be found on the Copyright, Patent & Invention Policies webpage.
  • Additional information on the university’s policies and sanctions related to copyright infringement can be found on the Copyright, Fair Use & DMCA webpage.
  • Information about peer-to-peer file sharing and copyright penalties can be found on the Peer-to-Peer File Sharing and Copyright Law webpage.

Student Activities

Check out the Student Services Division

Career and Job Placement Services

Career Services and Job placement information

Withdrawal Procedures

University Campus
To withdrawal, students must make formal application through the Academic Advising Office, located in room 322 of St. Edward Hall. Students must complete and submit a Request for Voluntary Academic Withdrawal form.

Continuing Education Centers
Students who find it necessary to withdraw must contact their Education Center office to obtain academic withdrawal with a grade of W.

Division of Continuing Education and Student Services students should contact their academic advisor to withdraw from the university.

Center for Online Learning
To withdraw, Center for Online students must complete an Official Course Withdrawal Form online.

If a student is active-duty military and receives unexpected TDY orders during the semester, an excused withdrawal may be available without financial penalty by providing orders of the duty to their advisor.